4 Prospect Hill (Prospect Hill Plaza)
Town of East Windsor, CT 06088
- Never had anything I didn't like here. Our favorite sushi place in CT so far!!!
- This place is great! The Sushi is awesome!
- A great spot for sushi and saki
- Great sushi!! The mayo lime hot sauce is incredible. Compared to other asian/sushi places in town, this, by far is the cheapest and with good portions.
- Everything is great but tell them you want hot and spicy chicken Lorenzo style to spicy up your taste buds
- Best Asian food ever! Try the crab Rangoon!
- great food, service and pricing. best sushi around too
- Fantastic sushi :) Spicy Tuna or Boston rolls for the not so adventurous, Eel Avocado for those that are!
- The sushi is incredible. The peach sangria is delicious. The spicy dumplings are the best dumplings Ive ever had.
- The Philly Love roll and Fuji-ya Mama roll are incredible!!
- They have a BYOB option!!! You pay $6 and you can bring whatever drinks you want of your own!
- Oh my God, the Sushi here is out of this world. The only place that I have had better Sushi was in Tokyo. This was my first time here and it definitely will not be my last.
- The shrimp with garlic very spicy, but the rolls are awesome! Specially the east Windsor roll delicious
- Great sushi and the Pad Thai is pretty good as well! We love this little quaint place!
- Used to love this place, food is still amazing but service has gone downhill so much in the past 6-9 months we only get take out. Waitresses always seem inconvenienced by customers.
- Awesome miso soup
- Try the God' ziraa roll! It's delicious and we LOVE their sense of humor!
- East Windsor roll with salmon instead of tuna!! My favorite! Tony will make whatever you want! He is awesome!
- Not in the mood for sushi? Have the awesome chicken satay!