Diner, Breakfast, American
- Great Food! Great Place to Dine!!
- Try the cinnamon roll. I think I died & went to heaven.
- Interesting to see how they transformed the space from it's Irish Pub past (will always miss the Tipp though). No booze...yet? Really need a Bloody Mary at brunch, just sayin'
- Great food but SLOWEST SERVICE EVER!
- Mediocre service and high prices. What's not to love?!
- Ask for Melissa - best server ever!! Eat the pancakes...delicious!
- Maybe it's when people come, but our service so far has been great! Fast and friendly.
- Just as good as the original location off Harry Hines! And cleaner!
- This is an adorable Diner. The Shorty Stack of Banana pancakes were 2discs of sweet fluffy heaven. Their omelet game is on point.
- We had excellent service tonight. Free bread puddin because we sent back two of the veggie plates. Arrive before the rush at 6:00. Just don't expect sophistication or any o' that hoey nonsense.
- The Meh-cca, more like.
- Do NOT miss out on the cinnamon roll.
- The perfect choice if you're craving a smorgasbord of comfort foods. We like the Chicken Fried Steak so much, we awarded it best CFS of 2012!
- Tip the waitress well. These are the nicest, most accommodating servers I've ever met. Great people.
- the cinnamon roll is a must! bring your best appetite and forget the diet!
- The cinnamon roll is awesome
- Don't recommended it! Rather go to Dixie House!
- You can stir your coffee with your knife.
- It's tempting to go here, but we had really slow service and got sick midway into our meals. They were definitely having a bad night, but it's not worth trying again with so many good places close by
- Best french toast..