Waterfall, Scenic Lookout, Trail
Big Sur, CA 93920
- Dr Dre's video for "I Need a Doctor" had a scene that was shot here. Yup.
- You absolutely MUST stop here. The views are breathtaking and the waterfall is an added bonus.
- Walk to the end of the trail and read about the big landslide and the amazing house. I wish they'd been able to keep the house!
- A must stop along your drive, won't take much of your time
- You need to visit when the sun is either high in the sky or rising in order to get great pictures and a better view of the falls. One of natures amazing masterpieces.
- Nem precisa entrar no parque pra ver a Cachoeira s estacionar um pouco antes e caminhar at uma escadinha. O estacionamento no parque 10 dlares e no aceita troco. Vc mesmo tem que se registrar
- Somebody wrote send nudes in rocks on the beach but otherwise gorgeous
- If youre driving down Highway 1, this is one of the most popular stops. Short walk to the falls. Breathtaking! Pictures do not do it justice. You must go see it in person.
- Pull off on the west side of the road and hike the short way down to the viewing area. Magical place best experienced at sunset
- Uma das vistas mais bonitas da Big Sur
- Beautiful scenic spot on the pacific coast, parking during long weekends might be a little problem
- Hokai.this comment is only to declare that the beauty of this place cannot be rated or described with words.A must see for whoever driving the highway 1,one way or another.
- It's a super short walk (not really a hike) to one of the most breathtaking views you'll see. Amazing colors on a clear sky day.
- Easy walk to see a beautiful cove and falls. The history placards were really interesting too!
- must visit
- Caused by a landslide begun by a wildfire in 1983. Awesome lookout area.
- A quick, nice stop on the way to other places. Park on the side of the road (many other cars will have done the same) to avoid the unnecessary park fee.
- wear comfy shoes and that means no flip flop! turn your cell phone off and tune in to nature! unplug in style!
- No water here
- Go early in the day. Otherwise, it will be very crowded.