McMullan's Irish Pub
4650 W Tropicana Ave (at Cameron St)
Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Irish nachos, Ireland and Mexico, great combination
- The irish nachos are awesome!
- . Offering a generous menu filled with classic pub fare and Irish pub staples, there is no better place to enjoy a perfect pint. Take advantage of the all you can eat fish and chips special.
- John Windsor is kick arse.
- Irish nachos and a snakebite is my combo of choice. A little sticky toffee pudding for dessert never hurt. Come for trivia.
- Go see Cassie at night. Hottest waitress in there
- Great venue for 6 nations rugby!
- It is ALL ABOUT the Irish coffee and nachos. Do it.
- every game of the Rugby World Cup shown for free
- One of my favorite spots in my town:) They Serve the Perfect Irish Coffee and substitute the Jameson for Irish Mist! Heaven!!
- Go late at night and get the nachos while the live music plays. Best. Nachos. Ever.
- Shepards pie fish and chips
- Irish Nachos; Blackened Chicken.
- No Irish discount :(
- Go for the Irish Coffee. They consulted with the Buena Vista crew to get it just right. Read more: http://bit.ly/Y74UZg
- The Mac n Cheese is SO good!
- Try the Irish Nachos! Best nachos in town!
- Amazing live music, and love the feel here! Can't go wrong with a glass of Jameson and a Guinness!
- Trivia is awesome!
- Being Mexican and married to an Irishwoman I can tell you is hell of a match. That said, the nachos are one HELL of a plate. Fish and chips are outstanding.