3955 US Highway 1 (Sand Hill Rd)
Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
- Don't listen Bharat , he has a shirty phone , it comes up
- Not coming up in search listings!
- The best reason to come here is for the free wi-fi.
- Worst service ever. They literally barely speak English and give attitude when you don't understand them.
- Bring your kids over here, they gonna very happy because there is a playground inside
- This place is so disorganized. 10 workers. 3rd on line. No movement for 15 minutes. Leaving.
- Horrible slow service. Go to the Burger King across the street
- Manager does not care about customers. Save your money.
- Managers suck, service is really slow and they don't know what they're doing. Drive thru sucks so bad
- One man show for inside and drive through during breakfast rush... insanely slow. Go to Burger King across the street if you're in a hurry
- This place has a free and terrible AT&T Wi-Fi
- Love the big breakfast with hotcakes
- Great Big Breakfast w/ hot cakes
- Welcoming crew!:)
- These people suck.
- This isn't "fast food".
- Went to pick up lunch today, and order a mcdouble. Took a bit of it and sticking out of my mouth was a black hair. Someone is not using there hair nets
- This place sucks! Very slow service
- The play place is much improved. Food is still so bad for you but whatever
- Their smoothies taste like water with sugar.