Fast Food, Breakfast, Restaurant
- Working on my 4 square pro
- One of the 'nicest' McDonalds, but kind of slow. Their drivethru is messed up all over town- they should put a petting zoo in the 3 miles of parking lot you have to go through and they mess up a lot.
- Worst McDonalds I've ever been to in my whole life, no matter how nice you are to them, you'll still get shitty service and will probably have to come back to get something fixed.
- The shredded beef burrito is some kinda heaven for your taste buds. Wow!
- Unfortunately, no holiday pies here.
- this location is the reason those commercials say "at participating McDonald's only" They never have anything you want
- The service is terrible. Drive thru is slowest in the south.
- Don't bother ordering ice cream. Their machine is out of service way too often. Also, don't bother emailing the owners - they don't respond.
- Horrible. Full of homeless sleeping in the booths. They hog up the bathroom 'cleaning' and changing clothes. Management doesn't seem to care. Gross.
- It gets busy here. If you are crunched on time and wasn't MC Donald's you might want to consider one of the many others around town.
- There's a bus stop right outside that serves RTS routes 8, 10, and 29.
- Do not order the Angus Wrap if you're hungover.
- Excellent service!
- This McDonalds has free AT&T Wi-Fi. Its easy to log on and stay connected while you dine
- Free wifi.
- Its a free for all