- Great place if you're not in a hurry.
- Avoid this McDonalds! No parking, long line with only one cash register open, and they ran out of chicken selects! What McDonalds runs out of food!?
- Consider going elsewhere. Slowest McD in the city. One register open, line across the dining room, half the line is employees (making customers wait even longer). Not worth the hassle.
- What's good here? Is the kiosk machine and they will bring the food to your table.
- If you don't have 25 minutes to spare with which you would enjoy sitting in this McDonald's drive-thru waiting for your food, I would recommend that you go elsewhere.
- NYE staff is third-string at best
- The food at this location is actually hot, and doesn't taste like it's been sitting around for days.
- Typical McDonald's food. Clean restrooms and clean lobby.
- Entire McDonald's is clean and always gives great HOT food.
- Order wrong, no apologies and boy giving the orders has NOOOO personality. Didn't smile or even mumble.
- Ketchup packets only?! That should be illegal.
- Use the drive thru
- Nice hot food. Very nice place.
- Still sucks. Manager is only one trying, she is trying to get employees to do anything and they are just laying around like lazy f#cks
- Typical McD's...nice ambiance and not totally over run...can get in and out.
- Best McD in the area - may be slow at times but at least they get your order right & food is hot. Will go out of my way for this location over Chicago/Damen McD (worst service/food!)
- This place is a joke. Why do I keep trying? So slow, bad fries, flat soda. Seriously the lines don't move. Expect a 20 minute wait for food
- Nicely modernized. TV is not level. Not a huge issue but I fully expect it to be in the same annoying position in six months.
- Breakfast ends at 11 am on Saturday!