1951 N Western Ave (btwn Milwaukee & Armitage)
Chicago, IL 60647
- Don't let them gyp you on the Monopoly pieces when the game is on. Just don't.
- Best Mcds since ever they have the daily double even when it wasn't on the menu been here since it opened back around 1992 and still my fave place...
- All the classy homeless eat here.
- If you care for your health, don't eat here.
- No drink station in the lobby dining area
- Why is this place black and purple?
- Ask for your large drink in a foam cup. Tastes better and stays cold longer!
- The sw salad it's great!
- Been There 2 times nd they mess up my order evey time
- This is the best McD's - food always hot, fries always awesome.
- Sometimes they serve you old food that's been in the window too long.
- Bullet-proof late-night window is weeeeeiird.
- They have a walk through window
- The fries were nice and warm even though I prefer them nice and hot then they are badass!!!! Cold fries suck!!!!!
- This place is crowded
- Long drive thru line, but went inside and fast service. In and out under minutes
- this is usually a good mcdonalds
- Convenient to the blue line