Bar, Music Venue
2531 Putty Hill Ave (at Old Harford Rd.)
Parkville, MD 21234
- Waited an hour and a half for our order of crabs, on $2 night, to find out that they had run out of the $2 variety earlier in the evening. A manager was not present and could not be reached.
- Happy hour free food buffet on Friday's. Free buffet starting at 6pm.
- Tuesday Night Wing night is pretty good. I love the hot buffalo garlic combo.
- Scott B doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. The New Romance is one of the best bands in Baltimore and play 80's. They pack this place everytime they play. $7 is a nothing cover.
- Karaoke Wednesday's with Jarrett
- The cover may be expensive but support local music!!!
- Great crabs
- $7 cover for an 80's cover band....WTF. Come with someone crazy enough to pay as it is not worth YOUR money.
- $5 cover to listen to old men try to play music, what a lame bar!
- Cold Ass Beer
- Stay away from the fried foods the fish fillets for fish balls instead of fish fillet's
- Grilled sandwiches are good stay away from the fried foods
- Delicious onion rings chicken strips and fries
- The chicken fingers fries and onion rings were delicious
- This place is great! And the Crab Specials amazing... We loved it
- Karaoke wednesdays :)
- Scott B and John E. Come in tomorrow night...we have no cover and a cool young band