Marylebone Farmers' Market
10:00am - 2:00pm
- Sunday morning sees Marylebone mums heading en masse to this farmer's market to get their weekly shop done before enjoying a posh coffee and croissant.
- Interesting farmer's market open Sunday 10 - 2. Personal favourite is the chilli, garlic and gyoza stand. Otherwise excellent for fresh vegetables.
- I found the market randomly and it was a good surprise! Expensive as expected but theres a food stall selling boxes for 6.5,it is a good deal considering the area.The market is located on a parking.
- local produce fresh from the farms. a freshly made mushroom sandwich from the mushroom stall is heavenly on a cold day
- Kale for a pound is the best deal
- The raw organic ferments stall! PaMa hast amazing Sauerkrauts, kimchi, kombucha, pickles and even raw crackers. Next level naturally fermented probiotic food.
- The place keeps its interest even with posh cars roaming around , Smoked garlic at the gyoza stall++, mushroom with beautiful free range eggs++, crazy pie with lime, zucchinis & mascarpone +++
- Madame Macaroon's salted caramel Macarons are worth a trip to this market
- Australian baker. Biscuits. Tarts. Cake. Simply delicious. What a treat
- Cute local farmers market on Sundays 10-2. Good place to start the week's grocery shopping with produce, meats, cheeses and bread. There's a particularly good soup & sauces stall.
- Come at 11-12 when everyone is ready and venue has the proper buzzy atmosphere :)
- Amazing farmers market: w/ fresh produce and cocked food; w/o tourists. Opened on Sundays!
- Tiny, cozy & lovely!
- Try the stall that sells great potatoes! We bought some lovely blue ones today! Can't wait to try them roasted!
- Chk out the already prepared food stands.. Not bad at all!
- Good farmers market, open Sunday 10am - 2pm. Very central in that it's only about 10 mins walk from Bond Street.
- Lovely people! The ethiopian coffee stand is super cool and all of the produce is fresh and delicious!
- Great place to pick up groceries for the week on a Sunday morning.