Mary Kelley's Irish Pub
Gastropub, Home, Brewery
- Very nice atmosphere. Great menu.
- The Buffalo Shrimp Appetizer is AMAZING! The Best Bartenders in Town = Summer & John!
- Thursday night is Thanksgiving dinner for $12, but you've got to get here before 6:30 cuz they run out
- Weekday bar specials are a great deal.
- You must try the Bangers & Mashed "delicious"
- Try their balsamic vinaigrette, it's crazy good. However, beware, depending on who is in the kitchen you may get the imposter vinaigrette... this is okay but not excellent.
- Go to Mary Kelly's when you just gotta have Banana Creme Pie, best in town
- $5 Philly steak & cheese w/ a beer - every Thurs
- Get the specials. Best ones are mon-burgers and thur-philly cheese steak sandwich
- Best food in dublin
- Wasn't expecting this, but they have what may be the best Fried Chicken around.
- Irish Burger--get it!
- People come from all over for the chicken livers, they are delicious! Also, the reuben is massive and delicious, too!
- Make sure when it's your Birthday you ask for your free slice of pie!! Best pie around the owner makes the pies himself fresh daily!!!
- When at the bar, you must try a pint of Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy . . . So refreshing on hot summer nights!