The Martha Washington Hotel & Spa
Hotel, Hotel Bar
- Go to the downstairs bar, order the Flirtini with cranberry instead of pineapple juice, take your drink to the front porch and chill in a rocking chair
- Rumored to be haunted by ghosts from Civil War.
- I had my Junior Prom here and it was spectacular.
- "The Market" restaurant closed...we're bummed. Seems like it's STILL on their website, tho...
- I miss when they had the seafood buffet on Friday nights here.
- Great historic hotel. I love to try to get a different room each time. But be prepared for stairs. Most of the rooms require you to go up at least one flight of stairs.
- Have been coming here since 1988. Our favorite getaway place. It's close to the Barter Theatre, shops & restaurants. In warm weather, sit on the porch. In cold, sit by the fire in the cozy library.
- Is legit haunted.
- On a budget? Kobe Meatloaf Trio is cheap, delicious and filling!
- The beds are phenomenal, best sleep ever :)