Market Square Farmers' Market
11:00am - 2:00pm
9:00am - 2:00pm
- Drop by Sassy Glass Studio's booth for a special Foursquare discount of 10% off the purchase you make that day! Super Sassy fused glass art.
- Don't miss Mountain Meadows Farm's raspberries! The ladies who work there are always sweet, too.
- Make sure to visit VG's Bakery! Dave is the best! :)
- Great place for fresh veggies, fruits, herbs, and more! Friendly people, too.
- Come visit me at the Market Square Farmers' Market Info Booth
- Cruze Farm Buscuits RAWK!
- Homemade ice cream from Cruze Dairy Farm is by itself worth the trip!!
- Support Local!!!
- The cookies are amazing and addictive!
- I always look forward to three bears coffee. More expensive than the farmers market around Nashville.
- Atmosphere, live performances, plenty of seating, family friendly
- Loveddd this!! I bought alpaca soap and Shea butter lip balm!!
- It was great. Lots of people and tons to do
- food,art and many people here at arts festival.
- Lots of fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables, and also, meat and eggs. In addition, there are also various other vendors who sell handmade crafts, soaps, and hand blown glass, etc. Very eclectic vibe.
- This farmers market gets better every year! Come get some reasonably priced fruits and veggies. Buy local!!
- Java drip coffee is amazing!
- Go early for the best selection.
- Check out Colvin Family Farm CSA! We love it!
- By far one of my favorite markets ever! Rivals even Findlay Market in Cincinnati... great atmosphere. Friendly vendors all around. Dog & kid friendly.