Marcus Duluth Cinema
Movie Theater, Cineplex
300 Harbor Dr (at Railroad St. & Harbor Dr.)
Duluth, MN 55802
- For movies and show times call 2187290335.
- Sneak snacks in. Really. It's okay.
- Get in before 6 on weeknights for a great happy hour at Take Five
- Green Mill is a great place to stop before or after your movie for a meal or a drink!
- For movies and show times call 2187290335
- Hello giant screen!
- Great place to see a movie, but, wow, expensive! My wife and I went a few days ago and paid $5 for parking, $20 for tickets, and $20 for popcorn liquorish and a water.
- Ultra Screen is awful... about 30% of the image is cut!! During some action scenes, it's hard to understand what's going on... Just watch on normal screen, it's so much better ;)
- Skip the UltraScreen. The stadium seating is nice but unless you're at the top, the screen warps the image, cutting off the bottom portion if the picture.
- The food is excellent, but prepare to pay standard ridiculous movie theatre prices. Also, the Dreamloungers are GREAT, and if you show your parking stub when you buy your ticket, you get $5 off.
- Become a Magical Movie Rewards member (their loyalty program). The freebies are well worth it over time if you see movies every once in awhile.
- Skip the long lines & stress. Order your tickets & choose your seats online from home even days in advance. Then, just print from a kiosk when you arrive!
- Can't wait for the remodel to be complete, it's going to be great!!
- Movies, happy hour, dates
- $5 Tuesday movies!
- Try Old Chicago after your movie!
- I decided to stop in the take five cocktails lounge and found it to be less than what I expected the bartender obviously couldn't perform properly
- Check out a movie on Tuesdays for just $5!
- Ultrascreen seats don't recline, don't sit too close!
- ultra max seats are so comfy