- Cowboy Tacos are awesome
- The chips and salsa are outstanding here. Not too salty, salsa has a kick, and if you get queso...get the brisket one!!!
- Try the fish tacos. Best in Big D
- One of my favorite Mexican restaurants.
- Avoid the Mol dishes. Some of the worst mol sauce I've had. However, the brisket con queso is fantastic.
- Good food. Good margaritas. One of the best restaurants in Addison.
- Horrible service!!!! Food is good though
- Barbara's dinner is wonderful!
- Barbara's Dinner is GREAT!
- Came for lunch at 1:30. Apparently they decided to have a staff meeting after we were sat. Lasted about 20 minutes at this time our order was taken. Womp womp. Manger should plan better.
- Try the flan and get the sopapillas.
- Love the brisket tacos
- The brisket tacos are awesome.
- Sucky Tex-Mex! Won't be back!
- Sub par food. Way over priced.
- Cowboy tacos are awesome! Margarita are reeeeally good but be careful they sneak up on ya cuz they are strong.
- Lunch specials at $6.95 is an incredible deal, my food could feed 2 people. Awesome chicken burrito with queso!!
- Mannys closes at 9pm during the week. In Addison this is totally unacceptable. Go somewhere else for Tex Mex. Cantina Laredo is just down the street and is open till 2am.
- Luvd there chips n salsa n pretty much evythng on d menu. Flautas,quesadillas,burritos,enchiladas. wait till u see the generous portions of their wine glasses. The house wine got me wasted in 2 drinks