23a Ganton St. (near Regent St.)
Piccadilly, Greater London W1F 9BW
+44 20 7434 9911
- Nothing exceptional but certainly good value. 2 of us had 4 drinks, 2 starters and 2 Mains for 43. That includes 10% service charge which will be added to your bill.
- The soft shell crab curry is the best u can ever get.
- Try the moo-ping pork.
- Try yen-ta-fo noodle soup and Thai tea for your quick lunch...yummy yummy (*^o^*)
- The appies are ok, the main courses (curries) are disappointing.
- Have the Roti - totally delicious.
- Go to Mangosteen and get the 'ba mee haeng' in the Thai part of the menu.
- Try the noodle soup...I recommend the duck one