$ $ $
- Thunder noodles are the best!!! Can't go wrong with any of the food here!!
- The service and atmosphere are great, but the food is phenomenal! Come here; eat lots!
- You can order as many "flames" as you want. The Thunder Noodle is usually 2 flames: go ahead and try 10!
- Awesome...all I can say. You cannot go wrong!
- Really good food.
- I love this restaurant. Never gotten sick with my food allergies and they are always glad you come!
- Really good food, we had the Chicken Basil and Indonesian Fried Rice, delicious!
- Only good Thai in the area. You're not missing anything if you do take out.
- Thai rolls
- You have to try the Thunder Noodles and country Pad Thai! Fantastic!
- The papaya salad is one of my faves but I've never had a bad meal here
- Our favorite Thai place in the area! Everything is excellent, Pad Thai, Curry, Mango dishes, Outlaw Tofu, we're frequent take-out customers.
- The can make any dish custom the way you want.
- Try the Thai iced tea. A real nice drink for anything you order.
- Pad Thai, House Rice & Thunder Noodles...can't go wrong!
- Amazing Thai spring rolls and pad Thai, regular or country style!!
- .pad thai w/ scallop.
- You can never go wrong with the country pad thai.
- Mango curry rules! But really everything is amazing. No other Thai place can compete!!!
- Something Grilled was delicious!