Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
Resort, Meeting Room
- Besides the fact that this is one of the best hotels in Bangkok, they have the most delicious mango sticky rice I have ever tasted anywhere in Thailand!
- Oriental shuttle boat
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok is nominated as a "Best Luxury Hotel" by Logo's 2011 NewNowNext Travel Awards! You can vote here: http://www.tripouttravel.com/vote
- Once in the hotel Billy Idol arranged for disassembly and crushed his room, oh stars!
- kor hai rak gun pai narnn narn na ka pAmy n' pArt
- , !
- great service & best facilities! check for latest promotion here :
- Mandarin Oriental has been nominated for the 2010 Trip Out Gay Travel Awards for Best Resort. If youd like to vote, or check out the other nominees visit http://www.tripoutgaytravel.com/awards/
- If u come from the carpark, just walking straight out, through the outdoor section all the way to another building.
- : !
- All of employees are working so hard for the best 5 stars hotel
- This has got to be the most over the top (in a nice way) hotel in Asia. The best!
- Take a glass on the terrace by the river!
- The oriental spa
- Absolutely and without a doubt the best hotel in Asia!! My favorite place to stay in Bangkok and the service is toptoptop
- So many desserts! Chocolate and cheese cakes, tarts, pies, crepes and ice cream. Mini and cute served in small glasses. Chocolate fondue
- Great Service staff at all outlets!
- Special Mushroom Menu in the Verandah throughout September 2011. They will be serving a special selection of mushroom dishes such as mushroom and bean curd fricassee and Porcini mushroom Agnolotti