Mama Thai Restaurant
Kajang, Selangor 43200
- Very stuffy inside, wear comfy and thin outfit. Serving is fast
- Good Thai food! Ill be back!!
- Bbq crab, fried mantis prawn, Fresh tilipia. Best Thai Food in town
- The portion and service is not worth to try!
- Tastes more like a Chinese-Thai Fusion food. The element of spice is lacking. In my opinion, I still prefer Khunthai.
- Excellent Thai seafood restaurant. Live seafood. Lovely open air concept.
- Lemon leaf fried chicken is crunchy but a bit salty to my taste. Rm18 small portion.
- Mango salad not freshly made rather a pickle type. Nothing taste like authentic Thai mango salad :(
- Lemon grass water per jug @rm18!!! Too pricey.. and sweet .. not recommended
- Kang Kong ($13) taste just right not too salty
- This place is huge can fit than 50 tables! Unfortunately no enough resource to serve :(. So don't expect fine dining treatment here.. lol
- Fried rice no taste at all, Pandan chicken was hard and dry, salted egg squid like sugary wet squid, not crunchy at all. Won't come for second time already.
- Good food and affordable price
- Bad food quality and pricey
- Bad food and pricy...no next time
- Too slow for everything
- Disappointed with the mango desserts :(. Diluted and tasteless. It's not authentic Thai..