$ $ $
400 W 2nd St (Guadalupe St.)
Austin, TX 78701
- Tequila shots! Duh!
- Come for the @substantial party tonight (Friday)
- Skip the El Cubico it's gnasty! The mojoto's not bad.
- Jazztronica with DJ Chicken George tonight
- the art is amazing.
- Very nice place to act pretentious, if I may say. Dress cute!
- Best mojito!!!
- Cool little lounge w/ great hip-hop music.
- DJ Mel tonight
- Great event space! Drinks were delicious and the service was amazing!
- Awesome venue and great staff.
- Closing July 2nd!!!! WTF?!!!!!
- Throw/attend a daytime SXSWi event here to soak up the sunshine and killer cocktails
- Beef tacos are amazing - make sure you add the avocado sauce. Sangria is weak but tasty
- Very relaxed atmosphere and their Caipirinha drink is heavenly!
- Feelin' frugal? Come here during happy hour for great drinks at cheaper prices. Perfect place to hang out and dance.
- #wedig thanks for throwing a great #sxsw party @Malverde
- When you're done at La Condesa or Lambert's, head up to Malverde for a drink in a lounge/patio that feels a little like you're drinking in Babylon's Hanging Gardens.
- Always feels like you're in a different city when on the patio. Epic dance party almost every time we go. Check out the happenings during SXSW on do512.com!
- You can look over 2nd Street!