Magic Carpet Foods
Food Truck, Vegetarian / Vegan
11:00am - 3:00pm
- best food truck. I'm not a vegetarian and I would eat at this place 3-4 times per week for lunch.
- Can't get enough of their veggie chili. Try it with hot sauce, balsamic, and tahini over salad for a healthy flavorful meal
- combo salad with hummus, magic meatballs, and ask for it spicy. best lunch on Spruce street.
- The McNinja is awesome!!!
- Get the Belladonna.
- There is a long line for a reason. So good its addictive. And one of the only carts that accepts credit card!
- weird sauce
- Sauce was weird
- Great hummus, weird sauce tho
- The line is long but it moves fast. Food is delicious and staff are friendly. Love the veggie lasagna!
- Try the vegan cookies - just $1!
- The mix of vegetables with proteins is delicious. The hummus is a bit land though.