Magazine & Guardhouse
- I really enjoyed the talk at this stop! Very nice!
- Best place to sit down with air conditioning.
- Make sure to read how this building played a role in the revolution.
- Take pictures for your gun-nut relatives.
- You get to see all the munitions and talk to a "soldier" about the history
- Ask them about the governor stealing the gunpowder -- this connects with the "Storming the Palace" show that happens on the Green some mornings. Helpful for kids to link stories together.