1398 S 2nd St (Magnolia St.)
Louisville, KY 40208
- Cheap drinks easy women easy men fun times great conversation and sometimes chess.
- Cash only but the decor is cool, the regulars friendly, and the arcade excellent
- "Your drink is going to be stiff and may stick to the table. And FYI: The rocking jukebox is probably the best in town."
- You don't have to like this bar to come here often.
- The Mag Bar!
- It you can handle the smell, it's a pretty cool spot. Do not drop your ponytail holder.
- Local Craft Beer
- Sean bartender blatantly ignored us. A girl across the bar noticed and said "they were here before me". He rolled his eyes and snubbed her too. I was the only black person. I didn't know Dive=Racist.
- Check out Buck's Restaurant and Bar as seen on Drinking Made Easy
- There's no reason to not drink here every night.
- Try a Pilsner Urquell they rock!
- PBRs. Cheap and a fun fun atmosephere....not to mention a historic landmark
- Poor choice Wednesday.
- very scary place full of collage and old louisville red necks the owner use to own martys he hates gays and blacks
- Nominated for Best Neighborhood Bar in our Best of 2012 competition! Vote now through Jan. 29th.
- You'll be sorry if you ask for a mgd. Ask for a high life instead.
- Mark makes the best Martini in town.
- Whoever came up with the idea of combining Tekken and booze deserves a medal.
- THE brick was modeled after this bar.!
- In from STL for KrazyFest. Best jukebox ever!!