Mad 46 Rooftop Lounge
Hotel Bar, Lounge
$ $ $
45 E 46th St., 19th Floor (btwn Madison & Vanderbilt Aves)
New York, NY 10017
- Not a rooftop for movies it's a terrace
- Vodka Martinis are to die for!!
- To put it mildly, there was not much to be inspired by at Mad 46. There are dozen places like this in midtown. http://bit.ly/1mnrDhn
- Don't listen to the bouncer when he says "we are at capacity." He's a liar.
- Don't. Go.
- Get the coconut mojito with chocolate straw~!
- Mojito? With a chocolate stirrer? Why not?!
- for guests and friends... perfect place for a happy-our!
- Great space, not pretentious or loud.
- reservations available. they only require 1 bottle per 6 people. decent views.
- great terrace
- Great views, great drinks! Expensive drinks
- It's closed some days during the week.
- Lousy food and crowd. Drinks aren't cheap either. Don't bother
- Frosty after work feel, but the view is awesome and the drinks are delicious. Get a mule!
- Great place for drinks.
- The view is not the best, the bar is on a 19th floor, very low for NYC. Plus they don't have seating for groups larger than 6 persons
- Closed in winter!
- Beautiful view. Good spot. Open April to Oct.
- Sick views of the city.