Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel
Rock Club, Concert Hall, Scenic Lookout
- Patdown is either easy or very in depth, depends on the show.Bouncers are jerks. Hide your stuff well. Sometimes has small foodwindow with hot dogs and the like. No re-entry, but small smokingarea.
- Has balcony for relaxed viewing.
- Say "hi" to Vin at the door!
- Love this place! Smaller place makes the music louder and more personal. Drinks are so expensive, but that's everywhere so who cares.
- Awesome sound system. Cool lights :)
- The show was great, but they really need someone to be cleaning the bathrooms during events. It's pretty impossible to go to the bathroom when there's puke all over the floor and toilet seats.
- Good for a cheap show and a cheap drink...the bathroom however you might catch something. GROSS!
- Hey, Lupo! Last two times I've been here, I have barely been able to hear the show or what the singer is saying. Why so quiet? When I can hear the jerks around me talking through a song, it's too low.
- Great venue! $5 16oz bud light, not bad for a place like this. Security was easy, no pat down at all. Plenty of good views from GA.
- Great venue, with great shows. General admission tickets bring you to the floor, where you can be very close to the stage, while mezzanine seats bring you a more relaxed way to watch your favorites!
- Cash only at the bar!
- What a dump. Sound is awful and you can't hear the vocals at all. Security were a bunch of rude jerks. Narragansett tall boys are $4 (what a joke). Unless it's a band you love, screw this place.
- Scare Don't Fear plays Live there...
- 2/18/11 Slightly Stoopid Winter 2011 with Fishbone
- Can't hear the vocals, at the fairhaven concert and the audio guys is screwing it up.
- Not the greatest music venue ever, but worthwhile if the band is good enough!