Luna Nueva Mexican Restaurant & Bar
1150-B Euclid Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30307
- Worst food and service in the history of all restaurants. Waited 1.5 hrs for food that finally came... only to be completely wrong.
- Am I the only one who really doesn't like this place? Try El Azteca or Holy Taco instead.
- Came because of Scoutmob. Great service, pork tamales & carnitas were awesome. Will definitely be coming back!
- Just say no.
- Food is awesome...handmade tortillas and super sabrosa...the service is so slow!
- had refried bean dip, guacamole, fish and lamb tacos, and pork tamales. All lack flavor/quantity and overpriced even at low prices. server was nice so we left him a good tip. But restaurant is a no go
- Service sucks, VERY slow and it's a Saturday afternoon!
- Came here cause of half off depot and it's by far the best Mexican I've had in Atlanta. Atlanta is pretty bad with mexican restaurants, but this place is a hidden treasure in little 5