Bar, Brewery, Fast Food
Terminal A (at BOS Airport)
Boston, MA 02128
- Drink lots, you will enjoy your flight slightly more.
- Great place to watch a Pats game before your flight.
- Great drinks
- The staff is always friendly.
- nice place to hook in the laptop and grab a drink at the little island with the power outlets
- Lucky meaning if you get good service your lucky.
- The sandwiches to go are really wimpy - try fresh city
- There is SO MUCH BACON on the BLT.
- Good place for a quick drink and bite. Friendly quick service.
- Im pretty disappointed by how bad this place is compared to the actual Luckys in Fort Point.
- The food here is surprisingly good. It is worth the wait.
- Compared to other airport bars, the prices for beer is reasonable here. $5.50 for a beer
- Fries with extra seasoning! Ahhhh! Delish!
- Great service
- Annalise is awesome. Ask for her.
- Toasted Turkey Sandwich on sour dough is fabulous.
- Fairly disappointing service & food. I had the turkey sandwich which was slimly laden with meat and had cold, limp bacon. On a positive note, the electrical outlets were a nice convenience.
- If you're grabbing a united flight early they are quick to "help"...
- Second the grilled cheese and soup reccomendation...
- Amazing Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup!