Lou Yau Kee Porridge (老友记粥)
Chinese, Food Truck, Asian
Restoran Soong Kee Beef Ball Noodle (Jalan Tun HS Lee)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 50000
- Loa Yau Kee PorridgeAddress : 3, Jalan Tun HS Lee, 50000 Kuala Lumpur.GPS Coordinate N 38.838' E 10141.806'Business Hours1630-2030Closed on: Sunday
- I love their fish porridge!!!! Omg!!! Is soooo awesomeeeeee !!!!!
- Very yummy
- Have porridge here at Jalan Seladang!! Originally located near Bangkok Bank.
- Porridge for din din :)
- Plain porridge, you can mix with fish slice, pork or chicken. The fish slice is fresh, you must put into porridge before you eat.
- Nice porridge porridge is bit hot when serve to table . Just have to be careful ^^
- Very famous Porridge and hainan Chicken operating for few decades!
- Delicious cantonese porridge. Can choose between poached chicken, deep fried pork intestines, sliced fish, pork meatball.
- Try their slice fish and G chap porridge...jeng!
- Chicken is silky smooth
- Evening only, you must be early to get fried dough sticks. Best to eat inside. Outside feels more authentic, but too much traffic fumes! This place is truly excellent for a quick, cheap evening meal.
- Their Cantonese style porridge / congee is easily the equal of even the very best of Hong Kong. Both poached Hainan chicken and pig offal options are fantastic. I come back here every time I'm in KL.
- 'Spare parts' porridge is excellent, other option is chicken. Both are super smooth with excellent flavour. They start serving from around 6pm, but you HAVE to come early for the fried dough sticks.
- Delicious food. Very smooth porridge. Nicely poached chicken. Crispy fried pig intestine. But food is generally on the salty side.
- Delicious porridge but a bit disappointed on their chicken.
- Very nice porridge especially pork porridge! However the porridge base is a bit salty for me
- Chicken.. white chicken.. the best ever
- This porridge buy after eat already is fucking thirsty!