- If you go to an ethnic restaurant, you look for diners from that part of the world. You don't see many TexMex types here. The food is average and not as good as Escalante's across the street.
- They have the best tortilla soup and crispy beef tacos! Yum!
- Amazing beef quesadillas... One of the best in town. Get the Dorado appetizer for a great deal
- Try Los Cucos for better enchiladas, Berryhill for better tamales, & Lupe's Tortilla for better fajitas. Come to Los Tios for a better location if you live in the Meyerland & South Bellaire area.
- Yummy enchiladas verdes!
- Excellent house margaritas.
- Their summer special is great, the puff chile con queso is awesome, and the pralines are great.
- Always good food and amazing margaritas !! a great local spot! Packed on fri and sat!
- Get the KATIE DIP!!
- Popular with straight Belair crowd and sometimes you have to wait to get a table (weekds or holidays) but Margaritas will make you FEEL GOOD but dehydrate you. I like it.
- Golden taco lunch plate is amazing.
- We love it! Close, cozy, soooo good!
- Get the combination #6 plate. Cheese enchilada, CCQ puff, beef taco. Very Tex-Mexy.
- Enchiladas verdes are good
- Great service good food and drinks. Ranch water.
- The queso here is an institution.
- They give you free pralines after dinner IF you request them!
- Puff Queso
- Crispy tacos & queso are delicious.