1548 11th St
Huntsville, TX 77340
- I had the Chicken Diablo. It was OVERCOOKED in a deep fryer. It tasted like old oil!...We also had the fried avacado. It needs some cilantro sauce over it because too dry. SAVE YOUR MONEY, GO ELSWHR
- Good Tex Mex. Service is usually quite good.
- Great food and service, We had the sour cream ench and Gorditas, not feeling the shrimp ench sauce, it was marinara. Margaritas were yum!
- The Willis Burrito plate
- I ate here for the first time yesterday for my cousins birthday & yes we had a big table but not that big & the service sucked. The waiter took my cup to get me more soda & never bought it back.
- Best margaritas! Don't have more than 2!!!!
- I love the shrimp enchiladas!!
- The fried avocado is awesome!
- Waiter "Jonny" was very rude.
- Red sauce is best in town.