Los Angeles Theatre
Theater, Indie Movies
615 S Broadway (btwn 6th & 7th)
Los Angeles, CA 90014
- Don't miss the bathroom, even if you don't have to go. Opulence!
- Read all about the storied past of Film Noir in Los Angeles's Bunker Hill by Jim Dawson, whose documentary on Bunker Hill appeared in the Criterion Collection's reissue of Kiss Me Deadly.
- Such a beautiful Theatre! Glad to see its coming back to life!
- My favorite theater on broadway #DTLA #bringingbackbroadway #broadwaywest
- Magical! From the lobby to the mezzanine, the building is stunningly beautiful! If you have a chance to tour or attend and event here, do it; you'll feel as if you've discovered a lost treasure.
- Ol Skool theatre
- Opened in 1931 for the premiere of Charlie Chaplin's City Lights.
- Goodbye Whitney Houston, We Miss You!