- not only the best spot in green bay, but also one of two places in this city that can pour a Guinness *correctly.*
- Great feeling when I left here today. Cozy, friendly, and just damn good food. It's always a plus when your Guinness comes with a smiley face in the foam.
- Try the reuben & French onion soup. Yum!
- Great beer but even better whisky. Food is awesome too
- Atmosphere... Employees... And the best food...
- Pleasantly surprised. Good food at cheap prices. Super cute atmosphere.
- Good guiness
- A great local tap anytime of the year along with delicious food.
- Great food and the beer list is fantastic
- One of the few places in green bay where the Guinness is good