The Long Island Eagle Tavern
- We are a Gay Bar with Straight Friends!
- Saturdays the place is crowded and full of bears, but on weekdays they open at 9 and its nice and quiet, great atmosphere.
- All the bar tenders are super nice
- David makes some -killer- drinks and Steve Fog plays killer tunes too! Come in the summertime and the hot tub might be open :)
- Good crowd, and recently priced drinks
- Watchout for cheetara she be creeping
- Dress How You Like. Be Who You Are. ALL Are Welcome In This Bar. Just Be 21 or OLDER. Every Type... No Hype! And Never A Cover Charge... And ALWAYS a diesel drink at a reasonable price.
- The Long Island Eagle is open everyday of the year! Mon-Sat 9pm until 4am and Sundays 6pm til 4am
- For a hole in the wall house converted into a gay club it is the bomb. Awesome crowd and bartenders, drama free!
- Omg the purple motha fucka is amazin
- All because someone felt like stealing my North Face jacket! Not very happy
- Open for Happy Hour 5-9pm Mon-Fri but Open till 4am 7 days a week!!!! w/ 2-4-1 Well Drinks & shot specials, Free Food mon-fri happy hours... Check them out via FACEBOOK (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Newly back to the area after 38 years not living here-looking forward to drinks tonight at the eagle. Looking to meet new friends and maybe run into old ones.
- A hidden gem. Nice place and friendly atmosphere!
- NEON WEDNESDAY'S! DJ Manny Ojeda & Steve Fog! Neon drink n shot special all night! Never a cover!
- Latin fusion here is awesome!