Long Beach Boardwalk
Long Beach, NY 11561
- Relax and enjoy.
- Besttt place to go for an awesome runn !
- Come here!
- Rebuilt in 2013 post-Hurricane Sandy, the Long Beach boardwalk is just one reason to take the easy 50-minute train ride from Manhattan out. The surf-able waves are another.
- What is with the biting bugs on the beach? Anybody know?
- It's great for walking and bike riding.
- I loveeee it
- Completely rebuilt after Hurricane Sandy, a great, long boardwalk along a beautiful Long Island beach. Perfect for a stroll, a walk or a run
- there's a distinct bike lane that you should be careful not to walk in. very nice to walk up and down on a nice day. can't wait to try a bike next time.
- Stay outta the bike lane!
- Don't walk in the bike lane
- Love the boardwalk