Loch Ness Monster - Busch Gardens
- The ride operator needs to stop yelling into the mic
- Nessie is still a classic after all these years!
- The line here is always longer in the earlier part of the day because people use this ride to get their roller coaster balls. Try riding it later in the afternoon for a shorter wait.
- Classic! One of the best!
- Great and classic coaster @ BG. Perfect initial coaster ride for this park!
- If you sit on your hat with a loose seat... You will no longer have that hat...
- Smile for the camera after the second loop.
- KEEP HEAD ERECT
- Oldie but goodie
- Flip off the camera they love it when you do that
- This should always be your starter upper when you arrive at Busch Gardens! #Legendary
- Beer at tap room. Line at Nessy. Beer boat near Griffin after.
- Back car is the best ride.
- Its top notch this coaster is.
- Such a legendary coaster! It is closing soon, so be sure to check it out!
- A classic nostalgic coaster. A bit rough on turns with inconsistent speeds. "Kids today" probably wouldn't enjoy it more than once
- The front seat is a different experience... at times it feels like the coaster is going to stop until it catches up with itself.
- Only double loop coaster in the world!
- Nice ride!