L.L.Bean Home Store
Apparel, Outdoor Supplies
12 Nathan Nye St (btwn Nathan Nye St & Morse St.)
Freeport, ME 04032
- The Home store features a number of one-of-a-kind vintage items, scouted and selected by L.L.Bean designers, that aren't available through the catalog or website.
- No fishing or swimming in the coy pond. They should have told me sooner. ;-)
- Nice quiet corner with adirondack chairs...take a load off
- I could live in here. Everything you need for your cozy New England home.
- I want to move in!
- Furniture and housewares
- Get your Adirondack chairs here!
- Nathan B. Chesebro, the owner of Chesebro Construction, Inc. in Bristol, Maine, has provided professional, trustworthy services to his community for more than a decade.
- Free wifi and the public restrooms are upstairs towards the back of the building.
- I love this store!
- This is way overrated. Overly crowded and selection is stuff you can get anywhere.
- Great furniture
- Find the book about the history of LL Bean!
- Get a hammock!
- Beautiful place to shop. They have some unusual home decor for cabins.