- One of the best "hole in the wall" Authentic Chinese joints in the valley.
- This place has been shut down for very bad health code violations stay away!
- Don't let the sketchy appearance scare you off. Good Cantonese style Chinese. I like the tofu hot pot, but the standard dishes are good too.
- If you get the flat noodles, ask for some hot mustard.
- This place is horrible never will I come here again disgusting food!!
- Salt-bake spare ribs, chicken pan-fried noodle, beef with green beans in black bean sauce make me happy.
- Best tofu in the valley! Try their shrimp ball and tofu hot pot. Also their Peking spareribs are decent.
- Authentic Chinese cuisine in a hole in a wall joint.
- One of Salt Lake's best bangs for the buck. My fave is the pork and eggplant hot pot, which is under $10 and equals three meals!
- Seriously a "hole in the wall" & even has drive-thru but very good Chinese food - make sure to try the CHINESE broccoli & Beef (Not the beef with broccoli) - Filled with flavor!
- Love this place!!! Amazing food :)
- It's a family tradition to come here. Fabulous food.
- Yes, the place looks a little gross, but the food is great. Lunch specials under $6 and extremely filling. If the sketchy interior is a deterrent, pull up to the drive-thru window and get it to go.
- Their cashew and shrimp is pretty good!
- They now precook deep fried items so the fried shrimp taste more like old corn dogs
- Best dive in SLC for Chinese. Decent family style serving, fast service, and authentic great tasting food.
- Looks like a dive, but the food is fantastic. Love it!
- Their walnut shrimp is legit.
- The beef stew and egg noodles are fantastic!
- Get the Mongolian Beef if you like spicy things. Number 41. - I'm hopelessly addicted.