Little Thai Food
1207 S 1st St
Austin, TX 78704
- Great picnic spot next to the creek
- Some of the least flavorful Thai food I've ever had.
- Cashew stir fry!
- I love the Tom kha soup & the fried rice, they make everything when you order so it's easy to get vegan. Cash only!
- My Pad See Ew was just ok, meh. . Sorry, I wanted to love it...on the bright side it was only $6.50.
- Try the Thai Chicken Fried Rice
- I agree with all tips so far! Little Thai Food adds love to all their food! And this is truly a historically prime spot in the sofi/bouldin creek area!
- Get the pineapple fried rice. It's amazing!
- My favorite Thai food in Austin. Pad Kee Mao and Pad Thai are especially delicious.
- Tip these awesome ppl! The Thai Fried Rice w/ chicken is amazing. & even better the next day.