Little Bangkok Cuisine
545 Forest Ave (btw W Ann Arbot Trl & Wing St)
Plymouth, MI 48170
- Worst place I have ever been too...
- The Thai Iced Tea is refreshing and delicious!
- The best soup in all of Plymouth is the tom ka gai. Unfortunately, it is only available at dinner.
- Small place with only 11 tables, but food is great and service is tops.
- If you ask for Thai hot it will be insane. Be ready. Some of the best Thai food I have had in Michigan.
- I haven't been here. Any recent tips? What's here is quite old. Thx
- My favorite Thai place but half the times it's closed!!! I am getting frustrated!!! Like today 1-19-2014... It says open from 3pm... Keep calling to check and nobody is answering the phone!!!
- Best Thai around here! pad Thai and Satay are awesome!
- The service and food have always been 100%
- Gang pha all the way. Can be very spicy though!
- House Special Pad my favorite - try it !
- The food here can be very spicy. For those of you who love spicy, start with medium.