59 Winburn Way
Ashland, OR 97520
- Further south in the park are some really good hiking trails. Behold, the scary trees!
- Ashland has many hidden secrets. One not so hidden but often missed is Lithia Park. It's a thin stream (w/a gorgeous creek) of a Park that runs for a few miles. Same designer as SF's Golden Gate Park.
- Try the water.
- A must-visit park! Designed by the same man who designed Golden Gate Park.
- walk in the park
- We are so lucky to live in Ashland and have such a beautiful park! It's truly a little piece of heaven!
- We just had to get a pic by this tag above the fountain.
- This summer would be nice
- BATS! Beware at night.
- Dry beautiful place. Dont miss to see the small fall and the pond.
- Love to take my little guy for a walk around the park, because hes not allowed in the park
- Well groomed trail along a beautiful flowing babbling brook!
- Buskers in the park on warm afternoons
- The hiking is awesome. It's stunning out there.
- Awesome place. Go on a hike!
- Winter? Be prepared for mud. You're in Oregon!
- Lithia Park is one of the most beautiful places near Medford. It is HUGE. Great for hiking, biking, taking photos, just relaxing or spending time with family.
- Turtles sun-bathe on rocks at the duck pond on warm days.
- Watch people larp...
- Drink the water