Rock Club, Bar, Art Gallery
- Winner of Best Jukebox 2011. See more of the best at http://bestof.voiceplaces.com/denver
- My fav hole in the wall in Denver. Outlaw country, stickers everywhere. PBR and Highlife.
- Dive but good place to see a show
- Happy Hour 3 till 8 2$ Drafts and Wells 4$ Guinness pints!
- Real good fun, real good people.
- Saturdays and Sundays feature bloody marys by Stripe, formerly of Denver's famed (but now defunct) Cricket on the Hill. If you've ever had the recipe, you won't soon forget it!
- Voted Best Jukebox in Westword's Best of Denver 2011!
- Winner of Westword's Best of Denver 2010 - Best Bar Art!
- Don't expect anything but a Dive Bar because that is what is is. Great live music, though!
- They have three different choices for High Life and that in itself is enough for me.
- Happy Hour 3 till 8pm 2$ Drafts and 4$ Guinness pints! Live Music and Comedy Every other Night of the Friggin, week!