- Now accepting credit cards!
- You wont find the Gettysburg Address on the napkins but you may find everything else on the menu. Also key: this spot is 24/7.
- Their breakfeast is awesome
- Loving the French toast a la Lincoln
- Great over easy eggs and bagels
- A good place for breakfast for dinner
- Place was packed! Had eggs, sausage, home fries and toast. Good diner breakfast.
- Try the French toast!!
- Proto-typical diner so much so that it's almost kitchy. Decent breakfast all day, perfect diner servers, and open late.
- Great omelettes, even better prices.
- This place is only good at night, if the sun is up... Stay away!
- If you have to go number 2 or are a woman who has to go to the bathroom, hold it for somewhere else.
- Now accepts cards! Hazaaa!!!
- Lincoln Diner has awesome breakfast. I love their omelets and over easy eggs. Their sausage links or bacon is always a good addition. The staff is friendly, and the atmosphere is light and happy.
- A local favorite. Standard diner items at a reasonable price. Good atmosphere and location. Great for late night comfort food runs.
- We got a our food quick, it was great and the prices were really good.
- This place is great. I have never had a bad meal here. Breakfast is great anytime! They have such a variety that you will always find something good. And look at the dessert!!
- French toast, bacon, eggs and pancakes
- I like to wake up a little early before the first show so I have time to grab breakfast here. Good standard diner food for cheap.
- Best place if you wanna spend hours catching up with old friends. 24/7.
1195 Baltimore Pike (btwn Middle St & Route 15)
1863 Gettysburg Village Drive
1195 Baltimore Pike (at Hunt Ave)