Lili‘uokalani Park And Gardens
Park, Garden, Scenic Lookout
- Serene Japanese style garden on the waterfront. Worth at least a drive by.
- Beautiful picnic area. Nice walking path, if it isn't flooded. Home to beautiful monkeypods and japanese style touches.
- Best place to find a spot and relax.
- Heaven on earth. You have to be there to experience it in person.
- Great place to visit, especially if you need to kill some time.
- Try to find all the plants from' horticulture' and 'unknown'.
- This park is free and there are many beautiful sights.
- Take a picture on one of the bridges
- Don't eat yellow snow.
- great place to walk or jog
- Beautiful fake Japanese garden. They did hard to get a nice landscape.
- Nice place for a stroll
- This large Japanese garden is the perfect spot for a picnic on the grass overlooking the calm water of Hilo Bay. Bring a poke bowl from nearby Suisan or other local food, and a towel to sit on.
- This large Japanese garden is the perfect spot for a picnic on the grass overlooking the calm water of Hilo Bay. Bring a poke bowl from nearby Suisan or other local food and a towel to sit on.
- Definitely worth a quick stop. The garden is beautiful even and maybe even more so in the rain.
- All shops are closed on Sunday and the rainbow falls are just muddy water.
- A little piece of Japan, very quiet and peaceful
- Small but worth the walk. Restrooms and tearoom available.