Lil Mickey's Memphis Barbeque
1020 Cave Springs Blvd
Saint Peters, MO 63376
- Lil' Mickey's emphasizes its tangy, sweet, slightly syrupy sauce, and all the meat is served wet (sauce on) unless requested dry. (Joe Bonwich)
- GREAT barbecue! The sauce is the best I've ever tasted. Very clean. Friendly service. Baked beans have pork in them too and they were excellent.
- I always get the sandwich size. Portions are huge!
- Closed on Mondays, but worth the wait to go all the other days. Yum!
- Get extra sauce for the fries! Great family owned place!
- Ribs are amazing. Really.
- Choose brisket over pork. Both great, but you don't find brisket like this anywhere!
- Friendly folks and great product. Slaw is creamy, and on top of sandwich, Carolina style, unless you tell them. Not too much of a fan of the slaw. Great fries and pulled pork!
- Brisket was kinda tough, beans and potato salad were good. I would go back but get ribs and fries, that seemed to be what everyone else was getting...
- The chicken
- I loved the food, the presentation was awesome and the man was very nice there. I put this place about Sugarfire and Bandanas on my list. Go after the Beef Brisket Dinner. You won't be disappointed.
- Delicious! The pulled pork sandwich with creamy coleslaw is awesome!
- The potatoe salad is horrible. Potatoes and mayonnaise, no flavor!
- Everything is great here, from the ribs to the brisket to the chicken, but my favorite is the giant pulled pork sandwich served wet with slaw!
- The ribs and pulled pork are excellent with a pure flavor of pig and smoke, as is the chopped beef brisket and chicken, both tenderer and tastier, than smoking often renders them.http://bit.ly/15853TD
- Pulled pork
- Everything's great!
- BEST BBQ ANY WHERE!!!