- The burgers are ok. The sangria is excellent, as is the Oriental Sesame Salad (get it with beef, not tofu.)
- The sweet potato ginger soup was delicious.
- Try the spinach artichoke dip!
- Management didn't know about this offer and wouldn't honor it.
- Heard good things, but couldn't tell you since the kitchen was closed when I got here at 8:45. What restaurant closes their kitchen at 8:45?
- Check out their Fried Goat Cheese Salad
- On a nice day sit outside and enjoy a glass.
- Try the Shrimp & Grits. Unbelievable!!
- Perfectly grilled salmon.
- The Saint Pita is the best sandwich that has ever been made on Earth. Ever.
- Their ravioli is different each day. And it's what they are known for. Even if it sounds daunting (like crab, corn and cream cheese), don't be afraid to try it as an appetizer. You'll be glad you did.
- Best sandwiches- Serape Havana very good
- Somewhat expensive, don't get a lot of food, but it is delicious! Especially the desserts.
- Great outdoor seating to people watch & the hummus was delish!
- Attraction's coupons are only good on the back side of the menu, not sandwichs or salads!!!
- I've had the duck & rainbow trout, both excellent.
- Nice outdoor seating; tasty food; inconsistent quality of wait staff
- Try the Salmon With Mashed Potatoes And Sauteed Greens - Crispy, grilled goodness!
- Ask for Anne she is the BEST waitress in town!
- Despite checkin special of spend 5.00 get 5.00 off manager refused to accept out discount. Waiter was excellent food was good but will not return.