Hotel Bar, Cocktail
$ $ $
- Hotel bars are generally pretty fucking weird and this is no exception. But if you're in the mood to sip a $15 cocktail and listen to Motown covers by white people, this is a great spot.
- Great place
- Very expensive but you'll be rewarded with good service and an even better atmosphere.
- This place is always douche-central (as is all their restaurant bars) Find a new watering hole quickly.
- Skip the cocktail menu and ask the bartenders to make you something unique.
- The dirty martini is fantastic! Plus, they treat you to free nuts and pretzels.
- Loving the sangria and the music.
- Es un lugar elegante y clsico
- Love the high ceiling and spacious location! Wide selection of drinks. Chocolate fondue is pretty delicious
- Love it there. Must go to "Yappie Hour" on Wed nights. Dig friendly outdoor bar.
- Great bloody Mary bar on Sunday mornings
- A must stop on the pretty people bar hop.
- Stay for the Powerhouse Breakout Artist Series every Friday night. Find out who's playing. Follow on twitter @PowerhouseBos
- Try the Ketel One Powerhose cocktails on Friday nights.
- Try the signature Friday night Powerhouse cocktail made with Ketel One. D-lish!
- This place is a Lovecraftian horror.