Gourmet, Furniture / Home, Food & Drink
- Vinegar and olive oil tasting!
- I love the choices of white balsamic vinegar. This time we bought the peach, it's a beautiful flavour.
- Tons of kitchen gadgets and olive oil and vinegar tastings.
- The blueberry balsamic vinegar is delicious
- One of the best places to shop for kitchen and cooking supplies.
- Zoe makes me happy!
- Vinegar shots! The black cherry balsamic is pretty tasty.
- They have free tastings of infused olive oils and aged balsamic vinegars, try the black truffle oil it's to die for
- LeRoux has a great selection of Maine craft beer. Pick up a Maine Beer Co Lunch IPA.
- Try the Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar. Very rich and complex and wonderfully delicious.
- Not only can you find just about any kitchen utensil you would ever need at LeRoux Kitchen in the Old Port, Portland, but they have a large selection of vinegars and olive oils you can sample.