$ $ $
- Awesome service. Our waiter wrote down our order and read it back to us.
- The best seafood place I've tried, by far. Excellent service, fresh decor, and great food. Sea bass was a treat!
- The service was great... Waiter very friendly and offer gluten-free substitutions... Recommended
- Guava infused BBQ ribs are excellent! The seafood looked delicious too.
- Terrific meal.
- Don't order the filet, very tough and not much flavor... Lots better places to eat on the island than this...
- This place is not very good
- Live music weeknights. Blues n ballads.
- We loved eating here! Great macadamia nut salad (the dressing is so yummy!) and the satay fish is delicious! The flies here are the only negative - but that's only if you sit outside!
- Don't go there! New york steak was awful... Prime rib was fatty... The waiter was really nice though...
- Sea scallops are mediocre. Not seared, pesto was bad. Potatoes and sweet sauce in center was delicious.*** stars
- Great service, but they need better steak knives.
- The worst meal money can buy. The only edible item were the dinner rolls.
- Wailua chicken and scampi were both delicious
- Best food and drink so far in Kauai
- The service is good, the dinner rolls and tea were good and that's about it. I don't recommend actually eating here. Food was awful