Nightclub, Café, Bar
$ $ $
Ljudevita Gaja 10
Zagreb, Grad Zagreb 10000
+385 98 562 192
Lists & rankings
- Free wifi and really good way to move from cars and city noise
- Great music.
- Najgori DJ roka again.
- Odlican ambijent i glazba, vrhunsko osoblje i fina kava. Pravo mjesto za opustiti se.
- Cool to relax - sitting in a courtyard surrounded by a museum exhibition and featuring relaxed music
- Try the BBC cocktail and thank me later.
- Ako dolazite u Lemon ponesite si od doma pepeljaru jer konobar inzistira na jednoj maloj, a nas je 6.
- Dobar setting, taman glazba za pricanje, simpa konobar i wicked kokteli s ok cijenama.
- Sa super ekipom pijuckajuci Caribbean Cruise :)
- Ovaj DJ sucks.
- Nekad guzva ali cool place to chill ....
- Very nice place during summer's days. Have a fresh beer surrounding by museum piece !
- 2 konobara na terasi, nas troje jedini gosti, 10 min.cekanja da bismo narucili (nije 1.put). Racun 33kn, morala sam loviti konobara da bih platila, dala mu 40kn na sto je zivcano rekao:"A jebem ti..."
- Over-sized bags are okay, but god forbid if you try to enter the premises with a backpack.
- The DJ is stuck in 2002 and keeps playing the same songs every Friday.
- Brace yourself! Jailbaits are coming.
- People with rucksacks and bags are not welcome here anymore as wardrobe doesn't accept them anymore and you get escorted out by security.
- WiFi service is worst we could get it yea and not to mention that it's not possible to connect it ....
- BTJ ! ! ! Ako mi verujete. Ne na bas dobar nacin
- Sunny day + Jamnica ginger = perfect day