Legends Bar & Grill
Sports Bar, BBQ
71-04 35th Ave
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
- Delicious BBQ - John the bartender and lovely lady Marilyn will take care of you! <3
- Great place to get together, watch sports, drink, && listen to the guys sing lol
- Food is good but the cook doesn't know what mid-rare to rare means.....cook only knows well-done
- Moderately priced food and drinks for a dive bar.
- People talk about good food and drinks.
- Great place to watch a game. Excellent food at a reasonable price.
- The bar's out front, but there's a BBQ pit out back, doling out delicious baby-back ribs, pulled pork, short ribs, brisket sandwiches and other dishes to slather in North Carolina-style BBQ sauce.
- Was there about 6pm. Really nice bartender and good drink specials. Joint with Alchemy, Texas in the back of the place.
- Mickey, hands down best bartender i'm queens!
- A hidden gem if there ever was one an average bar outside hides some delicious BBQ inside! Try the Jimmys Junk Plate with mashed potatoes and baked beans.
- Try the Jimmys Junk n the Ribs r a must try for my next visit
- Sunday football day is awesome; 1/2 price appetizers during Jets and Giants' games; great bartender and a good, friendly crowd.
- Ask to see the smoker, and you will get a mini tour of it.